Show your love for local by supporting the people and businesses who call Aspinwall home.
If you are a local business owner or service provider, click Add Listing below to be included in the directory. Questions or need a category added? Email us!
UPMC St. Margaret's mission is to serve our community by providing outstanding patient care and to shape tomorrow’s health system through clinical and technological innovation, research, and education.
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
• 30 or 60 Minute Walks
• 20 Minute Pop-in Visits (for feeding, potty break, and play)
• Background Checked
Call or Text, 412-303-1336
I am a local financial planner and registered investment advisor with Prudential. My goal is to build my network here in Pittsburgh and serve as a financial resource to the community. Contact me and we can see if there is any way I can help.
It’s increasingly apparent: along roadsides, in our parks and fields, and even in our back yards, invasive plants are trying to take over, choking out Southwest Pennsylvania’s natural beauty, and disrupting our delicate ecosystem. We can fight back. Replacing non-native, exotic plants with the potential to spread unchecked, with beautiful native plant gardens is one place to start. Native plants are a great choice for your landscape because they:
- Naturally thrive in our region’s weather conditions, meaning less watering, fertilizing and weeding for you.
- Provide food and shelter for the whole web of life instead of favoring a few species or stages of life over others. After all, we must nurture caterpillars if we want butterflies.
- Are rejuvenating to our spirits. Create soothing spaces, buzzing with sunshine and life.
- Capture the interest and imagination of the next generation of our planet’s caretakers: our children.
Native gardens need not be messy or “wild” looking, and can provide year-round visual interest as well as food and habitat for life of all sorts.
I started The Weed Lady PGH because I have a passion for the wonders of our natural world. My goal is to bring this wonder to your back yard, and in the process help support our eco-system for years to come.
Having OCD, two kids, pets and house of my own .. I know how hard simple things like tidy up, laundry, pet care, meal prep, shopping, gardening etc can be! I’d love to help you or your family any way!
Please feel free to contact with any questions:)